Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New excerpt of Morning Glories

I am plotting The Locked Boy's sequel (tentatively titled Morning Glories) and sketching out some scenes. I posted one such scene on reddit for feedback (link is NSWF for explicit text): here.

I don't know when that book will be ready, mostly because I think I got burned out from writing Locked so fast. I don't want to do anywhere near that amount of editing again for at least a few months, so I'm going to put out a few short stories and work on promoting this book. Instead of, y'know, eating yogurt at my computer and checking the KDP sales obsessively.

Not that I would ever do such a thing.

Anyway, I learned that by clicking tags on Amazon erotica, I can search by category. Femdom, BDSM, cuckold, etc. That's pretty awesome, and really motivating to see other writers work within the same subjects. I like to think we're doing good work by promoting strong female characters...

Until next time,
Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment