Monday, June 11, 2012

Changes!

First off, welcome to my new blog. The old wordpress blog was tough for me to update. I know some people swear by wordpress, but I just couldn't get the hang of it. Blogger is more "click and done," which makes it easier to update the world on what I'm doing and get back to writing.

Secondly: with the impending release of my upcoming novel, I kind of want to re-shape and brand my image. When people see "Riley de Lis" I want them to say "Ohh, dark BDSM romance/erotica." If I write something else, I'll make another pen name for it. I just want to be consistent in what I write, and what my readers expect.

So I think I'm going to go back and edit some of my old titles, take some off sale and bundle the best-sellers. Improve the covers ... just general housekeeping stuff. It'll be a work in progress over the next few months.

For the blog: sadly, I will not be one of those people who updates every single day. I'll only update when I have something important to say. That means info on new releases, and random thoughts about writing, bondage, and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment